Engulfing Candlestick Pattern With Price Action Analysis For USD/CAD, Monday 10/06/2019. Last week’s candle on USD/CAD has ended with an engulfing candlestick pattern. This weekly candlestick is red from the beginning to the end. After the price compressed vertically and took all the buyer’s orders on the way up. It dropped back to the origin […]
The 5%ers' Blog
June 10, 2019 | 13:32
whenever we publish a new article
- GBP/JPY – Long Term Buy Position Opportunity.
- DAX Index – an Uptrend or Technical Correction?
- BTC/USD – Long Term Price Action Analysis
- Our Newest Funded Trader Follows The Rule Of 3’s With Vigilance
- USD/CAD – Symmetrical Triangle in Monthly Chart
- XAU/USD – Key Levels For Swing Forex Traders
- NZD/USD: Choose Your Battles Wisely – Guest Trader Story
- GBP/JPY: Double Bottom on The D1 Chart
- Always Stick To Your Trading Plan Says Our Newest Funded Trader
- GOLD: Will the Price Complete the Head & Shoulders Pattern?
- USD/JPY: Bearish Quasimodo After MACD Divergence
- The5ers Newest Forex Funded Trader Says You Should Let Winners Run
- WTI Price Opens The Week With a Huge Gap Up
- Trade of The Week: 500 Pips Within 6 Trading Days
- A Deep Dive Into the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- BTC/USD: Fresh Supply Which Creates Quasimodo Pattern.
- The British Pound, The Euro And The Coming Months
- EUR/GBP: August Ended as a Bearish Pinbar Candlestick
- GBP/JPY: Double Bottom Indicates the Downtrend Ended
- Recognizing Trend Exhaustion and Benefiting
- XAU/USD: A Double Top Indicates The Buyers Are Losing Power
- USOIL Formed A Descending Triangle Pattern on D1 Chart
- BTC/USD: Trading Inside A Triangle Pattern in Daily Chart
- Looking At The EUR/USD Long Term, Could It Hit The 1.07 Zone?
- Don’t Fear the Unknown, Use Risk Management To Own It