How were you introduced to trading? Company CEO who put his company from trading profits.
Do you have a specific trading plan? I trade using indicators
1. Chart is trending – UPTREND
2. Price is above 10 or 50 baseline. Higher Probability: 10 is above 50 baseline
3. Confirmations long signals
4. Volume is convincing (+ / divergence / above zero / trend confirmation / vfi crossover ema)
5. 1D is an uptrend (price above 200 baseline)
6. 1H is downtrend (price below 200 baseline)
7. NO Invalidation Signals( R1 counter cross, invalid volume)
8. Entries – 4H Bullish Candlestick Pattern – 1H (Long Confirmations / Bullish Candlestick Pattern).
Please describe your trading routine? 1. Morning exercise
5. Scan for setups
6. Execute orders, set SL, initial target
Do you have any risk management techniques? If so, please, elaborate? I use ATR to find my SL and initial target and lot size.
What was your biggest challenge in trading, and how did you overcome it? I think when I see my capital going below the fund account. I stepped back. reviewed my trades. identified my mistakes (not complete setup, too many setup used), then I picked the setup with most winning and I stick with it.
What was the key moment of your trading career? well, the time I gained the 5ers Milestone.
What do you think are the most important characteristics for maintaining a stable trading career? focus and stick to your trading plan no matter what. trade only the setup with the most wins.
Do you apply any mental/psychological routines while trading? Please elaborate. I just keep telling myself every day that I will be one of the best Filipino traders in the world, my goals, and to stay in my trading plan. I also look into my trading big losses to remind me NOT to repeat them.
What was your strategy for successfully passing The 5%ers’ Evaluation Program? Stick to your plan. if it is not on your plan, don’t trade it. strictly apply risk management.
Please share your recommendations for online resources that were/are significant in your trading development. VP no-nonsense forex, Austin silver, Rayner Teo.
Would you like to share anything else with us? I think this is a really great program. I am looking forward to introducing this opportunity to other traders.
If you want to receive an invitation to our live webinars, trading ideas, trading strategy, and high-quality forex articles, sign up for our Newsletter.