Interviews With Traders
Pick the Setup with Most Winnings and Stick With It
January 7, 2021 | 12:37 pm | Interviews With Traders
January 7, 2021 | 12:37 pm
Interviews With Traders
Look into your trading big losses to remind yourself NOT to repeat them, That’s Rolly Advice
“Pick the setup with most winnings and stick with it”.
Rolly has just successfully passed our Level 1 with a great trading plan and has become a forex funded trader.
He is now one of our funded traders and is trading with a 52K forex funded account on our platform.
His next mission is to reach 10% of profit and double his funds to 104K.
We spoke with Rolly about his trading plan, insights, and lessons gained while trading in the Forex market and on our platform as a funded trader.
Click here for more Inspirations lessons and interviews from our professional funded traders
- How were you introduced to trading?
Company CEO who put his company from trading profits.
- Do you have a specific trading plan?
I trade using indicators
1. Chart is trending – UPTREND
2. Price is above 10 or 50 baseline. Higher Probability: 10 is above 50 baseline
3. Confirmations long signals
4. Volume is convincing (+ / divergence / above zero / trend confirmation / vfi crossover ema)
5. 1D is an uptrend (price above 200 baseline)
6. 1H is downtrend (price below 200 baseline)
7. NO Invalidation Signals( R1 counter cross, invalid volume)
8. Entries – 4H Bullish Candlestick Pattern – 1H (Long Confirmations / Bullish Candlestick Pattern).
- Please describe your trading routine?
1. Morning exercise
5. Scan for setups
6. Execute orders, set SL, initial target
- Do you have any risk management techniques? If so, please, elaborate?
I use ATR to find my SL and initial target and lot size.
- What was your biggest challenge in trading, and how did you overcome it?
I think when I see my capital going below the fund account. I stepped back. reviewed my trades. identified my mistakes (not complete setup, too many setup used), then I picked the setup with most winning and I stick with it.
- What was the key moment of your trading career?
well, the time I gained the 5ers Milestone.
- What do you think are the most important characteristics for maintaining a stable trading career?
focus and stick to your trading plan no matter what. trade only the setup with the most wins.
- Do you apply any mental/psychological routines while trading? Please elaborate.
I just keep telling myself every day that I will be one of the best Filipino traders in the world, my goals, and to stay in my trading plan. I also look into my trading big losses to remind me NOT to repeat them.
- What was your strategy for successfully passing The 5%ers’ Evaluation Program?
Stick to your plan. if it is not on your plan, don’t trade it. strictly apply risk management.
- Please share your recommendations for online resources that were/are significant in your trading development.
VP no-nonsense forex, Austin silver, Rayner Teo.
- Would you like to share anything else with us?
I think this is a really great program. I am looking forward to introducing this opportunity to other traders.
If you want to receive an invitation to our live webinars, trading ideas, trading strategy, and high-quality forex articles, sign up for our Newsletter.
Subscribe to our youtube channel.
Click here to check how to get qualified.
Click here to check our funding programs.