Interviews With Traders
Serge.F. Just Join The5ers Portfolio Manager Team With 40K Funded Account
December 2, 2018 | 2:18 pm | Interviews With Traders
December 2, 2018 | 2:18 pm
Interviews With Traders
Serge.F. from France, is one of our successful forex traders recently, he succeeds to pass The5ers evaluation program in 2 months, he did that with a great Expected Payoff – 8.30, and Risk Reward ratio of 1:1.5 which is also great, it seems Serge is a day trade forex trader, disciplined trader, and a good risk manager, He starts now with 40K funded account, and his Next goal is to achieve 10% of profit and get double funded account of 80K, The5ers team wish him great success. here are the interview and the trading statistic of Serge.F.
The5ers Myfxbook Channel
Name: Serge Fren
Please describe your trading journey. How long are you trading? when you become consistent? what made the change for you?
- I went into a competition and won funding from 5ers.
How were you introduced to trading?
- I just found a competition at Fxblue online and went for it.
Describe your trading plan.
- I use moving averages and RSI. when they cross, I trade.
Tell us about your trading routine
- I check every morning UK time the position of RSI and moving averages and decide there and then to trade or not, after checking the news.
How do you manage risk in your trading? Do you have a risk management technique you can explain?
- I only take trades on a 1:2 risk reward so that I can lose more often.
What was your biggest challenge in trading, and how had you overcome this?
- Calculating the drawdown to keep in line with 5ers rules. I created my own calculator.
What was the key moment of your trading career?
- when I got 5ers’ email telling me that I was funded.
In your opinion, what are the most important characteristics for maintaining a steady trading Career?
- a belief in oneself and a get going attitude without limitations in doubts.
What it the most important trading mental aspect, and how do you apply it in your routine?
- calculating the risk-reward ratio and respecting it throughout the day.
What is your strategy to successfully pass the5%ers evaluation account?
- as described before, the moving average crosses and the RSI oversold/overbought, and always calculate my risk in order to stay in The5ers rules.
Please share your recommendations with online resources that were significant to your development path. Name and links are appreciated.
Please write anything you think is important but was not asked.
- I would like to thanks for The5ers for this great opportunity for forex traders.
The5ers – We Fund The Top Forex Traders.
You must be logged in to post a comment.