Interviews With Traders
Darren is Trading a $154,195 Account After Scaling it Twice in Two Weeks
July 21, 2022 | 3:19 pm | Interviews With Traders
July 21, 2022 | 3:19 pm
Interviews With Traders
Cut your losses at 1% and let your winners run until the market takes you out. That’s Darren’s Advice.
Darren S, 45 years old, From Wales.
Darren has successfully scaled up his Bootcamp account for the second time in two weeks. He is now trading the $150K funded account.
His next objective is to reach a 5% profit to scale up his account to $175K.
We spoke with Darren about his trading plan, insights, and lessons gained while trading in the Forex market and our platform as a funded trader.
Click here for more Inspirations lessons and interviews from our professionally funded traders.
Darren’s $100K Bootcamp account
Darren’s $125K Bootcamp account
- Tell us a little bit about you.
I struggled to find consistency for a number of years, jumping from Strategy to Strategy in a Boom and Bust cycle, but since I found Guerrilla Trading on Jun 20, I have been working hard on my Education and Mindset, which allowed me to be a full-time trader since Oct 20
- How long have you been trading?
I have been trading for 5yrs years, and I am a full-time Trader.
- Briefly describe your Trading Plan and how it contributes to your success.
I have a checklist for my entries, and if a setup doesn’t tick off all my questions, I dont take the trade. This gives me zero emotions regardless of the outcome, as I know if I follow my plan, then I will be Consistently Profitable, which allows me to trade in probabilities.
- Share with us a challenge you faced in your trading career and how you overcame it?
Not trusting my Plan, hundreds of hours of Backtesting and hard work, I have tested my plan and built it to where it is now over time, but I have tested the pairs I traded back in 2018 to the present date a number of times, which gives me 100% confidence in my plan.
- How did you adjust risk management to your trading personality?
I never risk more than 1% per trade. I cut my losses at 1% but let my winners run until the market takes me out, following my Management plan.
- Describe a key moment in your trading career.
Finding Guerrilla Trading and starting with a clear mind trusting what they teach 100% with no discretion or old habits.
- How long it took for you to become a consistent trader, and what aspects did you change that helped you to become consistent?
It took me 6 months after Joining Guerrilla Trading. Having a plan and following it 100% is the key.
- What is your mental/psychological strength, and how did you develop it?
Very strong I dont care if 1 trade wins or loses as I know over a large sample size, my plan works.
- What was your strategy to successfully pass The5%ers’ First Level?
Sticking to my plan!
- How is trading for the5ers different from trading by yourself?
It gives you low-risk access to large capital that would take years to build up unless you are fortunate enough to already have a large starting capital.
- What would you recommend to someone who is just starting with us?
Work on your education and mindset and be able to follow your plan 100% without hesitation or emotion, win or lose, before taking on the extra pressure of having extra rules to follow.
- Share online resources that were/are significant in your trading development. Name and links are appreciated.
Only one Guerrilla trading.
If you want to receive an invitation to our live webinars, trading ideas, trading strategy, and high-quality forex articles, sign up for our Newsletter.
Subscribe to our youtube channel.
Click here to check how to get qualified.
Click here to check our funding programs.
You must be logged in to post a comment.