PORTFOLIO MANAGER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- PORTFOLIO MANAGER – A trader who had completed with success the trading evaluation phase, and currently trading for The5%ers Trading Fund.
- NET PROFIT – The total USD sum of profit and losses and open-positions-sl-value and trading expenses, for a given period.
- OPEN POSITIONS-SL-VALUE – The total USD sum of the stoploss value of all open positions.
- PROFIT WITHDRAWAL – A trader is entitled to a share of the profits made in the assigned trading account, whether it is on an evaluation account or in a portfolio manager account.
- GROWTH SCHEME – Once a trader becomes an official portfolio manager for The5%ers Trading Fund, the fund may promote the trader’s account as specified by the growth scheme. BY default any portfolio manager for The5%ers Trading fund, Yet it is the sole privilege of the fund to deny or delay promotion or change the promotion terms. The growth scheme may change according to the fund’s decision.
- ACCOUNT OBJECTIVES – The trading policy a trader must apply in his/her trading activity in order maintain a portfolio manager account
Trading activity is limited to Forex Majors currencies and their combinations: USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, AUD, NZD, CAD.
The following is a list of securities permitted to trade: Forex Majors: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF. Forex Majors Crosses: AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY.
A trader must avoid trading any other securities unless requested and permitted by the fund official representative. Trading securities which are not permitted for trading may result a termination of the evaluation account.
OWNERSHIP OF ACCOUNTS, TECHNOLOGY, and FUNDS
It is to be acknowledged and clear; that the trading accounts, the technology, software, the funds worth are the sole property of The Five Percenters LLP, UK. The portfolio manager has no rights over any of the properties mentioned.
PORTFOLIO MANAGER GUIDELINES & OBJECTIVES
A portfolio manager had the duty to apply the fund’s trading policies in his trading activity. As a portfolio manager performs by the given guidelines policies, he/she entitles for profits withdrawal once a month, and to be upscale according to the growth program available. Failing to meet these policies, will instantly terminate the account and the agreement between the fund and the portfolio manager.
Position Value – Trading Conditions
|4% Drawdwon||8% Drawdwon|
|Portfolio Manager Profit Share||50%||50%|
|Portfolio Manager Growth Scheme||2X FOR 10%||2X FOR 25%|
|PORTFOLIO MANAGER ACCOUNT OBEJCTIVES|
|Min Trades||No Minimum||No Minimum|
|Time Limit||3 Months of Inactivity||3 Months of Inactivity|
|Stoploss per position from balance||1.5%||3.0%|
- MAX EXPOSURE – The maximum allowance of lot summarized by all open positions, regardless the trade direction (Long or Short). Exceeding the max exposure value, will automatically disqualify the trader, and cause the final termination of the evaluation account. Any position at profit with SL above profit (minus commissions and swap charges), may be ignored in calculating the max exposure.
- MAX DRAWDOWN – The maximum drawdown allowance in the account. A Drawdown (DD) is the maximum change of equity value between the equity peak value and the trough equity value. This includes closed and open orders. Exceeding the Max Drawdown limitation, will disqualify the trader, and cause the final termination of the evaluation account.
- MINIMUM TRADES – The minimum count of trades required in the evaluation account. A trader must exceed the number of minimum trades to qualify for a portfolio manager account.
- STOPLOSS PER POSITION – Any position must have a hard stop loss value not greater than the value specified. Failing to place stoploss orders will cause the final termination of the evaluation account, and disqualify the trader.
- TIME LIMIT – The period from start a trader should require to accomplish the evaluation objectives. After the due date, the account will be terminated and the trader will be disqualified. If any profits exist in the account, the fund will send the trader’s share of profits. The time limit may be extended if a trader request from the fund, and by the fund directors approval.
- PAYMENT PERIOD – The time period between two payments of profits by the fund to the portfolio manager. Usually from the 1st of a month to the last day of the month. A payment period will be extended when there is no profit made in the account for that samples period.
A Portfolio Manager is being paid in a monthly payout cycle for positive net gain. The fund is paying the Portfolio manager his/hers profit split as the percentage level specified in the plan of choice. Profits payouts are being paid in a monthly payout cycle. by one of two possible circumstances:
- At the first day of the month, the fund will sample the account net profit, for the last payout period. The profits will be paid by the share split agreed.
- Once a portfolio manager had been disqualified while profits exist in the account, the fund will close all open orders and terminate the account from further trading. Any left profits will pay out by the specified split.
In case a payment period ends with a negative net profit, the payout period will be extended for the next month.
Payout cycle ends every midnight, server time (GMT+2) of the last trading day of the month. Payout will be issued up to the 15th day of the following month. If the trader was promoted to the next growth stage after the 19th day of the month, the payout cycle will be postponed for the next payout cycle.
- The fund pay profits up to the 15th day of a month due for the prior payment period.
- Payments below $1,000 will be paid by PayPal, or by any available online wallet.
- Payments above $1,000 will be paid by IBAN transactions
TERMINATION OF A PORTFOLIO MANAGER ACCOUNT
The fund will terminate the account and agreement at once by the following circumstances:
- A trader had exceeded the Maximum Drawdown Allowance
- A trader had exceeded the Maximum Exposure Allowance
- A trader had exceeded the Time Limit
- A trader fail to apply proper stoploss for all trades
Once the account is terminated, It will be disabled from further future trading. The fund will manually close all open position manually at its own discretion. A terminated account will not be recovered.
A Trader of a terminated evaluation account may apply again for new evaluation plan from start.