Trading Statistics And Interview Of Our New Funded Trader For The5ers Fund
The 5%ers' Blog
Chris.J from Canada is our new funded trader who just passes The5ers evaluation with a great success, it seems he is a very conservative and disciplined trader, his style is a swing trader and his statistic results are very good, very low DrawDown of – 1.93%, and a sharp ratio of 0.30 which is great. he is now funded by The5ers Fund with a new 40K account and his next goal is to reach 10% of profit and get a double account of 80K, The5ers team welcomes and wish success to Chris.J, Here are the interview and the trading statistics of Chris.J.
Name: Chris J.
Please describe your trading journey. How long are you trading? when you become consistent? what made the change for you?
- I’ve discover the forex market almost tree years ago. After experiencing some losses, I’ve met a friend who is a trading coach, he helped me better understand the market. Then I continue my trading formation myself using first a demo account and learning from my own experiences.
How were you introduced to trading?
- I was making some research a few years back when I wanted to make invest in stock market. I experience some losses and trough a friend, I’ve met a trading coach Who help me understand the market and build a strategy.
Describe your trading plan.
- Look at bigger time frame to see the trend. Then, at lower time frame (d1 and h4) to look for signal : candlesticks or chart pattern. And when I find a signal I wait for the confirmation and the best entry. I use the moving average to confirm the position. I determine also a stop loss and the take profit using them. Then, I place the position with the fewer risk/reward ratio.
Tell us about your trading routine
- Each day, very early, I do a technical analysis and see if I can find opportunities. Having a normal work doesn’t allow to stay on my computer so I have to place position using at least h4 Time frame. When I place a position I have to check it a few times during the day. And then when I com back home, I can search for others opportunities for the evening. The forex market is almost always open!
How do you manage risk in your trading? Do you have a risk management technique you can explain?
- I always look for positions where the risk/reward ratio is at least 1/3. To do that, I have to enter the position at the perfect entry where I risk a just a few pips. So even if the market doesn’t follow my position, I’ll never lose a lot.
What was your biggest challenge in trading, and how had you overcome this?
- The psychology! Always follow your trading strategy. I tried to trade looking for opportunities on bigger time frame. So I don’t have to stay in front of my computer so less stress!
What was the key moment of your trading career?
- After a friend helped me understand the market and how it works. He helps me built a strategy and support me all the way. He was very supportive and encouraging. I started to be more successful when l learn to handle my psychology while trading.
In your opinion, what are the most important characteristics for maintaining a steady trading career?
- Discipline, it takes time to analyse and understand the market.A good psychology, build a trading strategy and always stick to it.Patience, stay away from the market when there is no clear direction.
What it the most important trading mental aspect, and how do you apply it in your routine?
- Not confusing, trading and gambling! It’s not necessary to take high risk. Every risk should be calculated. When placing a position, thing about how much you are ready to lose not how much you will win. It help you not being emotional.
What is your strategy to successfully pass the5%ers evaluation account?
- Wait for clear opportunities before placing a position.
Please share your recommendations with online resources that were significant to your development path. Name and links are appreciated.
Please write anything you think is important but was not asked.
- I recommand the book : The candlestick Trading Bible to every learning trader.
WE FUND FOREX TRADERS!
The5%ers let you trade the company’s capital, You get to take 50% of the profit, we cover the losses. Get your trading evaluated and become a Forex funded account trader.Get Your Forex Funded Trading Account