On His Third Attempt, Rajiv.C succeed To Pass The5ers Evaluation Program And Become A Funded Trader.
The 5%ers' Blog > Interviews With Traders
Well done Rajiv.C. you did a great job this time, the consistent and the patience finally became worthwhile, on his third attempt Rajiv needed 1 month to reach the target, his profit Factor is 1.58 which is great, and also a great sharp ratio of – 0.20, he now becomes a funded trader for The5ers Fund with start account of 24K, his next goal is to reach 10% of profit And get doubled to 48K, The5ers team proud of you, and we all wish him a great success.
Please describe your trading journey. How long are you trading? when you become consistent? what made the change for you?
- I have been trading since 2011, and only became consistent, in the last 12 months, The use of good MACD, and Crystal Ball Indicators have made a considerable change for me.
How were you introduced to trading?
- Vladimir Ribakov, he was my mentor and the one that introduce me the forex market.
Describe your trading plan.
- Use of Crystal Ball and MACD Convergence Divergence.
Tell us about your trading routine
- I trade almost all day, starting from the Aussie Session and finishing upto US. Often however, I tend to skip the Aussie session.
How do you manage risk in your trading? Do you have a risk management technique you can explain?
- I manage risk in 3 steps, 1) Money Management, 2) Trade Management, 3) Overall Mind Management, I use Vladimir Ribakov’s Invalidation/ action zones. and make sure that the lot sizes are small , rather not too large, and don’t use more than 2% of equity balance.
What was your biggest challenge in trading, and how had you overcome this?
- Waiting for the trade to come to a completion, since I am sure of my strategy, sometimes as the price value goes against me before going in my direction, the wait time is longer. I spend this time for my own research on various subjects of Interest including reading books and watching documentaries and wait patiently.
What was the key moment of your trading career?
- Getting success with 5%ers is the key moment in my trading career.
In your opinion, what are the most important characteristics for maintaining a steady trading career?
- Money/ Trade/ and Mind Management, along with the capabilty to wait patiently for a result.
What it the most important trading mental aspect, and how do you apply it in your routine?
- Patience and calmness. I apply this by NOT starting trading till I am sure I am calm and composed. I do this by going to youtube and start watching videos of interest, if I am rapidly changing channels I know, I am not yet ready and need to get some fresh air or go for a 15 min walk, also I check my heart beat on my smartwatch.
What is your strategy to successfully pass the5%ers evaluation account?
- Primarily, yousing Indicators like Crystal Ball, and MACD Convergence Divergence, if the MA, and 2 or more MACD are simultaneously in the same direction along with stochastic, I enter otherwise not, I prefer to take trade on an hourly chart.
Please share your recommendations to online resources that were significant to your development path. Name and links are appreciated.
- I use resources on the following site and Vladimir Ribakov’s Youtube daily and weekly channel, and a few more forext sites like www.myfxbook.com etc and https://tradersacademyclub.com/New_Signals_Website/VFS/login/login.php
WE FUND FOREX TRADERS!
The5%ers let you trade the company’s capital, You get to take 50% of the profit, we cover the losses. Get your trading evaluated and become a Forex funded account trader.Get Your Forex Funded Trading Account