Advanced Forex Blog
Be Satisfied With What You Gain and Don’t Think About What You Could Get
November 26, 2020 | 12:31 pm | Advanced Forex Blog
November 26, 2020 | 12:31 pm
Advanced Forex Blog
Do not risk more than 1% per trade, on Monday or Friday, use only 0.5% or less, That’s Tobias Advice
“Be satisfied with what you gain and don’t think about what you could get”.
Tobias has just successfully passed our evaluation program with a great trading plan and has become a forex funded trader.
He is now one of our funded traders and is trading with a 40K forex funded account on our platform.
His next mission is to reach 10% of profit and double his funds to 80K.
We spoke with Tobias about his trading plan, insights, and lessons gained while trading in the Forex market and on our platform as a funded trader.
Click here for more Inspirations lessons and interviews from our professional funded traders
- After how much time did you become a consistent trader?
I needed 4 months to get consistent. In my case, the most important thing was my mindset. After I reduced my risk per trade and after accepted to make losses I became consistent.
- Do you have a specific trading plan?
My plan is based on price action and smart money. I am looking for manipulation in the market.
- Please describe your trading routine?
I am an employee and do trading besides. I try to find good setups during my break or after work.
- Do you have any risk management techniques? If so, please, elaborate?
Yes, I have risk management. Depending on the trade I do not risk more than 1% per trade. For example, on Monday or Friday, I am using only 0.5% or less.
- What was your biggest challenge in trading, and how did you overcome it?
My biggest challenge was to overcome my greediness. I started to think about my reasons why I am greedy and I made the decisions to be satisfied with that what I have and not to think about what I could get.
- What was the key moment of your trading career?
I met another very good trader and he showed me his mindset.
- What do you think are the most important characteristics for maintaining a stable trading career?
– No emotions; – not to risk more than 1 %; -a strategy which fits your personality.
- Do you apply any mental/psychological routines while trading? Please elaborate.
No, I changed my way to think about trading and now I am good.
- What was your strategy for successfully passing The 5%ers’ Evaluation Program?
I am looking for liquidity hunts and wait for the retest of the engulfing candle. But the biggest part is money management. Do not risk more than 1%.
- Please share your recommendations for online resources that were/are significant in your trading development.
If you want to receive an invitation to our live webinars, trading ideas, trading strategy, and high-quality forex articles, sign up for our Newsletter.
Subscribe to our youtube channel.
Click here to check how to get qualified.
Click here to check our funding programs.