Interviews With Traders
3 Pivotal Things That Push Me to Get Better Every Day
December 9, 2021 | 4:12 pm | Interviews With Traders
December 9, 2021 | 4:12 pm
Interviews With Traders
Reduce the risk and embrace the fact that you can take losses, and it won’t affect too much in the long run. That’s Thiago Advice.
Thiago L, 29 years old From Italy
Thiago has just successfully passed our Level 1. He is now one of The5ers funded traders and is trading with an 80K low-risk funded account on our platform.
His next mission is to reach 10% of profit and double his funds to 160K.
We spoke with Thiago about his trading plan, insights, and lessons gained while trading in the Forex market and our platform as a funded trader.
Click here for more Inspirations lessons and interviews from our professionally funded traders.
- Tell us a little bit about you.
Long time trader that did not give up, I am still on the path of consistency but I feel my approach towards trading gets better every day
- How long have you been trading?
8 years, I am a swing Trader.
- Briefly describe your Trading Plan and how it contributes to your success.
Well, my trading plan consists in finding on the daily chart areas of supply and demand. From there, I scale to a 1-hour chart, and I look for a change of momentum in the trend and take my limit order
- Share with us a challenge you faced in your trading career and how you overcame it?
Well, for me, it has always been hard to accept losses and the fact that I could be wrong, the overtrading, and the stress while trade was open. Relaxing and understanding that a wrong trade doesn’t mean I am a bad trader made me have a better and calm approach, and I became more profitable.
- How did you adjust risk management to your trading personality?
I understood that I was risking too much, that every time I would have a loss, I would need to then risk much more to overcome the loss, and that was unsustainable. That’s when I decided to change the approach and reduce the risk. Best decision ever
- Describe a key moment in your trading career.
When I decided to reduce the risk and embrace the fact that I can take losses and it would not affect too much in the long run
- How long it took for you to become a consistent trader, and what aspects did you change that helped you to become consistent?
I changed my psychology, my approach, and the time spent in front of the PC. I chose to make it the simpler as possible
- What is your mental/psychological strength, and how did you develop it?
Trusting the process and deeply believing that I will make a successful career out of trading
- What was your strategy to successfully passing The5%ers’ First Level?
As I said, it was quite simple. Identifying supply and demand and the daily momentum. Scale to 1hour chart and see a change in momentum in those areas and take a limit order
- How is trading for the5ers different from trading by yourself?
Well you don’t risk your money, you are more calm and relaxed
- What would you recommend to someone who is just starting with us?
Keep it simple and trust yourself
- Share online resources that were/are significant in your trading development. Name and links are appreciated.
KEn Freak on Instagram
If you want to receive an invitation to our live webinars, trading ideas, trading strategy, and high-quality forex articles, sign up for our Newsletter.
Subscribe to our youtube channel.
Click here to check how to get qualified.
Click here to check our funding programs.
You must be logged in to post a comment.