Interviews With Traders
Don’t Let Your Past Profits Determine Your Future Profits
May 6, 2021 | 2:24 pm | Interviews With Traders
May 6, 2021 | 2:24 pm
Interviews With Traders
“Don’t let your past profits determine your future profits.”
Jordy has just successfully passed 3 Level 1 accounts – Two aggressive programs and one account with the low-risk program.
He successfully passed one aggressive account in only 3 active trading days and another one in only 4 active trading days. The Low-risk program took him 2 months to complete.
He can now decide if he wants to withdraw his profit share with a simple click of the button.
With The5ers, you can withdraw your profit share whenever you want.
Jordy is now one of The5ers Level 2 funded traders, and he is trading with two different 80K aggressive accounts and one 80k low-risk account.
His next mission is to reach 25% to double his funds to 160K in the aggressive account and 10% to double the low-risk account.
We spoke with Jordy about his trading plan, insights, and lessons gained while trading in the Forex market and our platform as a funded trader.
Click here for more Inspirational lessons and interviews from our professionally funded traders.
First Aggressive 80K Account
Second Aggressive 80K Account
- How were you introduced to trading?
I was introduced by stumbling upon ICT’s videos.
- How long did it take for you to become a consistent trader, and in which aspects did you make a change to become consistent?
A year into my trading career, I became profitable by not only bettering my skillset but my mindset as well.
- Do you have a specific trading plan?
Yes, I do. I have a specific time where I trade, specific price action points that determine when and where precisely to enter upon. I always determine the whole weeks outlook so I can stay on one side of the market throughout the week. Of course, having a risk management plan to optimize on profits if the trades probabilities are on my side.
- Please describe your trading routine?
I keep it simple. Wake up every day at a specific time of the day, check the markets, analyze and create my bias for the week or month, then keep studying as I trade.
- What was your biggest challenge in trading, and how did you overcome it?
The biggest challenge was the mindset. Knowing that my skill set is pretty precise, I can’t let my past profits determine my future profits in these trading environments that we were experiencing last month. But it is a new month, so I am expecting to change gears very soon and be with the market.
- What was the key moment of your trading career?
Understanding everything is rigged.
- What do you think are the most important characteristics for maintaining a stable trading career?
I can’t stress this enough… You either bad at 2 things… 1 being your skillset is not on point, or 2, your mindset is against you every trade that you take. Keep it simple and master them both. Mindset and skillset are all you need to focus on. There’s no other way for you to become a professional trader if you do not go through struggles and learn from them.
- Do you apply any mental/psychological routines while trading? Please elaborate.
Meditate, Journal, and working out. Feed your mind to get stronger every single day.
- What was your strategy to successfully passing The5%ers’ First Level, and what would you recommend to someone who is just starting with us?
Make sure your mindset and skillset are on point. Make sure you have a plan for different scenarios you encounter in these markets. Journal every trade that you take so you can learn from your mistakes.
- Please share your recommendations for online resources that were/are significant in your trading development.
ICT -Inner Circle Trader (My Mentor)
- Would you like to share anything else with us?
I want to tell my teammates from Capital Bandits that I hope to see you guys soon to get funded through 5%ers.
If you want to receive an invitation to our live webinars, trading ideas, trading strategy, and high-quality forex articles, sign up for our Newsletter.
Subscribe to our youtube channel.
Click here to check how to get qualified.
Click here to check our funding programs.