The 5%ers' Blog > Interview with traders
A warm welcome to our new funded trader Chuck.O who just pass The5ers evaluation program, The5ers provides him now with a new 40K funded account, he succeeds to pass the Evaluation on his first attempts, as one of our portfolio manager team, his next mission is to achieve 10% of profit and his funded account doubled to 80K, The5ers team wish him great success. here are the interview and the trading statistic of Chuck.O.
Name: Chuck Onwudiwe
Country: Unites States of America
Please describe your trading journey. How long are you trading? when you become consistent? what made the change for you?
- My trading journey has been handled since day 1…I have been trading for about 6 years..I became consistent when I develop a bias and having a bias set me free
How were you introduced to trading?
- My homie put me on to trading in 2007 and 2008
Describe your trading plan.
- I look at yearly, monthly and weekly pivots to get a bias
Tell us about your trading routine.
- Don’t really have a trading routine per say I just trade my bias
How do you manage risk in your trading? Do you have a risk management technique you can explain?
- I try not to risk more than 1.5 -2.0 % of total account.. with the help of the atr..you can go on you-tube and check out VP from nonsense Forex to see how I use it.
What was your biggest challenge in trading, and how had you overcome this?
- Not having a bias and I overcame this by having a bias
What was the key moment of your trading career?
- When I started having a bias my profits became larger and my losses became smaller
In your opinion, what are the most important characteristics for maintaining a steady trading Career?
- Decide what you are a bull or a bear and from there manage or exploit risk.
What it the most important trading mental aspect, and how do you apply it in your routine?
- Waiting…Patience is tough but I do it because my trading bias depending on the currency
What is your strategy to successfully pass the5%ers evaluation account?
- Having a bias(bull or bear)
Please share your recommendations with online resources that were significant to your development path. Name and links are appreciated.
- Wayne Mcdonell from Forex today was the one who had the biggest impact on trading… Have a bias
Please write anything you think is important but was not asked.
- Keep your trading style, stay focus, and never give up.
WE FUND FOREX TRADERS!
The5%ers let you trade the company’s capital, You get to take 50% of the profit, we cover the losses. Get your trading evaluated and become a Forex funded account trader.Get Your Forex Funded Trading Account