Interviews With Traders
Engaged Trader Khurram Shares His Trading Tips to Success
February 24, 2022 | 4:16 pm | Interviews With Traders
February 24, 2022 | 4:16 pm
Interviews With Traders
Always use limit or stop orders, do not make instant aggressive decisions, That’s Khurram’s Advice.
Khurram S, 37 years old, From Pakistan.
Khurram has just successfully passed our Level 1. He is now one of The5ers funded traders and is trading with a 40K low-risk funded account on our platform.
His next mission is to reach 10% of profit and double his funds to 80K.
We spoke with Khurram about his trading plan, insights, and lessons gained while trading in the Forex market and our platform as a funded trader.
Click here for more Inspirations lessons and interviews from our professionally funded traders.
- Tell us a little bit about you.
Love to trade just like my family.
- How long have you been trading?
I have been engaged in trading for 5 years, and I am a swing trader.
- Briefly describe your Trading Plan and how it contributes to your success.
Wait and see the market patiently and enter when big brothers enter :), always try to enter with the trend.
- Share with us a challenge you faced in your trading career and how you overcame it?
Sometimes you love your losing trades and that is the weak point. You just have to exit with losing trades as quickly as possible.
Sometimes I was stuck with the same situation, in that time I prepare myself to exit in time before the times went.
- How did you adjust risk management to your trading personality?
Always use Stop Loss. Lot size combination is the most important, and I never overleverage my trading. Always stay back and manage my emotions & risk.
- Describe a key moment in your trading career.
Trading psychology with money management is the most important key. Train your mind psychology and come up with healthy trades.
- How long it took for you to become a consistent trader, and what aspects did you change that helped you to become consistent?
It took me more time to understand what patience is in trading. I tried to come up with a higher time frame starting from H4, D1, and W1 trading charts.
- What is your mental/psychological strength, and how did you develop it?
Mental psychology is the most important part for every trader, I tried to focus on a single system at the same time. Always use limit or stop orders, do not make instant aggressive decisions.
- What was your strategy to successfully passing The5%ers’ First Level?
I tried to see the bigger picture in the bigger time frame. And always tried to play on the key levels.
- How is trading for the5ers different from trading by yourself?
If you are not disciplined the5ers makes you a disciplined trader 🙂
- What would you recommend to someone who is just starting with us?
I think every trader must have to start their journey with the5ers.
- Share online resources that were/are significant in your trading development. Name and links are appreciated.
Tradingview is the best source for me.
- Would you like to share anything else with us?
Rest is all fine 🙂
If you want to receive an invitation to our live webinars, trading ideas, trading strategy, and high-quality forex articles, sign up for our Newsletter.
Subscribe to our youtube channel.
Click here to check how to get qualified.
Click here to check our funding programs
You must be logged in to post a comment.