Interviews With Traders
This is The Way I Faced The Phycological Barrier When Trading
November 11, 2021 | 3:25 pm | Interviews With Traders
November 11, 2021 | 3:25 pm
Interviews With Traders
We spoke with Gerard about his trading plan, insights, and lessons gained while trading in the Forex market and our platform as a funded trader.
Click here for more Inspirations lessons and interviews from our professionally funded traders.
- Tell us a little bit about you.
I have a full-time job. In between, mainly in the morning and evening, I trade forex.
- How long have you been trading?
I’ve been trading for about 9 years, I am a swing Trader.
- Briefly describe your Trading Plan and how it contributes to your success.
I place my trades early in the morning using the breakouts with the NNFX method. In addition, use trends to find the breakouts. In the evening I watch the progress and decide if I want to let the trades go through the night. I use indicators like Macd to see divergences and Weis Waves and RSI where I get confirmation before placing the trades.
- Share with us a challenge you faced in your trading career and how you overcame it?
My biggest challenge was psychology. If the trade is placed, stay away from it I’ve learned. It took me quite a long time and especially not getting the SL off was a problem for me.
- How did you adjust risk management to your trading personality?
I work with a 1% risk. In practice, I use small lots.
- Describe a key moment in your trading career.
I have been a member of Trade room forexsignals.com for a while. I learned a lot from the coaches there. That set me on the right path
- How long it took for you to become a consistent trader, and what aspects did you change that helped you to become consistent?
I’ve been trading consistently for about two years. You learn a lot if you can spar with others and get examples of how to deal with your mindset in relation to trading.
- What is your mental/psychological strength, and how did you develop it?
This one is really on the right track now. A lot of sparring with others helps, e.g. in a community with like-minded people
- What was your strategy to successfully passing The5%ers’ First Level?
A combination with the NNFX method with confirmation of the correct indicators
- How is trading for the5ers different from trading by yourself?
The 5% is nice and close and immediately indicates if something is not right with the rules. And you are not immediately unsubscribed. It’s nice that you have room to develop yourself. In addition, the rules of the 5ers help to keep you in line.
- What would you recommend to someone who is just starting with us?
Find like-minded people with whom you can discuss. And check out www.forexsignals.com
- Share online resources that were/are significant in your trading development. Name and links are appreciated.
If you want to receive an invitation to our live webinars, trading ideas, trading strategy, and high-quality forex articles, sign up for our Newsletter.
Subscribe to our youtube channel.
Click here to check how to get qualified.
Click here to check our funding programs.