Interviews With Traders
Trading Leaves Room for Your Entrepreneurial Ability and Imagination Like no Other Profession
May 13, 2021 | 11:28 am | Interviews With Traders
May 13, 2021 | 11:28 am
Interviews With Traders
“Trading leaves room for your entrepreneurial ability and imagination like no other profession.”
Piero has just successfully passed our Level 1 with a great trading plan.
He is now one of The5ers funded traders and is trading with a 80K forex funded account on our platform.
His next mission is to reach 10% of profit and double his funds to 160K.
We spoke with Piero about his trading plan, insights, and lessons gained while trading in the Forex market and our platform as a funded trader.
Click here for more Inspirations lessons and interviews from our professionally funded traders.
- How were you introduced to trading?
Thanks to my mentor.
- How long did it take for you to become a consistent trader, and in which aspects did you make a change to become consistent?
I studied for a Year every day 12-14 hours a day, trying to read better and better day after day the “music” of the charts.
- Do you have a specific trading plan?
Fundamentally my trading plan consists in this: Each trade comes to be placed on the market only and always after evaluating the possible routes that it can take.
- Please describe your trading routine?
I check every hour moving mainly on TF like H1 and H4 that things evolve at their best. I close my operation preferably at 9 pm on H1 and let the trades set in H4 run.
- Do you have any risk management techniques? If so, please, elaborate?
My strategies all have a priori set a risk profile for market entry.
- What was your biggest challenge in trading, and how did you overcome it?
The one that in a month led me to a 10% profit on capital. Constance and a lot of focus are the secrets to achieve set goals!
- What was the key moment of your trading career?
Mark Douglas’s “trading in the zone” reading marked the watershed in my trader’s path.
- What do you think are the most important characteristics for maintaining a stable trading career?
Patience and focus . You have to be like an eagle capable of spotting from afar and grabbing the lens in a dive.
- Do you apply any mental/psychological routines while trading? Please elaborate.
Every day I dedicate at least 30 minutes to meditation exercises.
- What was your strategy to successfully passing The5%ers’ First Level?
My strategies are based on technical analysis of cycles and volumetric analysis.
- What would you recommend to someone who is just starting with us?
5%ers are a large organization capable of supporting to deepen, specialize and study To achieve your goals more easily.
- Please share your recommendations for online resources that were/are significant in your trading development.
- Would you like to share anything else with us?
Trading is the most beautiful job you can imagine… leave room for your entrepreneurial ability and imagination like no other profession.
If you want to receive an invitation to our live webinars, trading ideas, trading strategy, and high-quality forex articles, sign up for our Newsletter.
Subscribe to our youtube channel.
Click here to check how to get qualified.
Click here to check our funding programs.