Interviews With Traders
Marco Explains The Key Moment That Changed His Trading Path
March 24, 2022 | 4:17 pm | Interviews With Traders
March 24, 2022 | 4:17 pm
Interviews With Traders
- Tell us a little bit about you.
I am a finance student with a great passion for financial markets
- How long have you been trading?
I have been trading for 3 years, and I am a swing Trader.
- Briefly describe your Trading Plan and how it contributes to your success.
My trading plan is based on discipline, follow the rules of my strategy in a strict way, and write down all the mistakes to try not to make them in the future.
- Share with us a challenge you faced in your trading career and how you overcame it?
At the beginning of my career, I studied a lot but the results did not come, but I have never been a quitter, so with perseverance and discipline I went ahead understanding where I was wrong and slowly the results arrived.
- How did you adjust risk management to your trading personality?
The rules of the challenge may seem quite strict for some people, but I have adapted them perfectly to my trading style reducing the risk based on the maximum loss.
- Describe a key moment in your trading career.
The key moment was when I met my mentor, who opened my eyes to trading and then adapted his tips to my personality by understanding a lot more on his own.
- How long it took for you to become a consistent trader, and what aspects did you change that helped you to become consistent?
It took me 6/7 months to become consistent since I met my mentor, because before I followed a not optimal strategy.
- What is your mental/psychological strength, and how did you develop it?
My mental strength is discipline, taking a small step every day you can achieve great goals, and this has taught me a little bit the university in addition to investment and trading.
- What was your strategy to successfully pass The5%ers’ First Level?
My strategy was the one that my mentor taught me, plus everything that I developed on my own.
- How is trading for the5ers different from trading by yourself?
Trading for the5ers is not much different from trading on your own, because the prop dictates that you should still be self-important to be a good trader
- What would you recommend to someone who is just starting with us?
Be disciplined and don’t get emotional
- Share online resources that were/are significant in your trading development. Name and links are appreciated.
There were no notions found online to improve my trading, but it was thanks to my mentor, who then created a trading school called zerodrawdown
- Would you like to share anything else with us?
Nothing else, thank you for the interview.
If you want to receive an invitation to our live webinars, trading ideas, trading strategy, and high-quality forex articles, sign up for our Newsletter.
Subscribe to our youtube channel.
Click here to check how to get qualified.
Click here to check our funding programs.