Interviews With Traders
I Traded With More Discipline And Made $14K Thanks to The5ers Bootcamp
July 19, 2023 | 4:38 pm | Interviews With Traders
July 19, 2023 | 4:38 pm
Interviews With Traders
Heri’s $100K Funded Bootcamp account
Heri’s $125K Funded Bootcamp account
- Tell us a little bit about you.
I have more than 10 years of professional background in financial planning and control and business development in agro-industry and retail business with a degree in Math and a master’s in Business. For the last 4 years, I have decided to learn to trade and become a full-time trader for the last 2 years.
- How long have you been trading?
I starts 4 years ago I have been a full-time trader for 2 years.
- Briefly describe your Trading Plan and how it contributes to your success.
I start the analysis process from the big picture: do an analysis on currency strength and then do a trend analysis on the 1D/4H/1H timeframe. By doing this cycle analysis, it helps me find trending currency pair and proper potential entries with good RR.
- Please share with us a challenge you faced in your trading career and how you overcame it.
The hard Challenge was when I continuously lost in the first 3 years of trading. At the end of my second year of trading, I started looking for a mentor that could help me trade better. But for the first year after taking mentorship, I still failed in setting good trade. The trade gives better results when I start to notice how the market structure works and implement it in my trading plan.
- How did you adjust risk management to your trading personality?
I use 0.1% risk per trade.
- Describe a key moment in your trading career.
A key moment is when you understand how multiple timeframe analyses help you set up a better trading plan.
- How long does it take to become a consistent trader, and what aspects did you change that helped you become consistent?
It took more than a year after taking the mentorship program. Focus on chart analysis, take a specific time for the trade, and do the cycle trading plan consistently.
- What is your mental/psychological strength, and how did you develop it?
Mental strength: persistent, having goals to reach gives you endless motivation to consistently improve trading plan implementation for a better result.
- What was your strategy to successfully pass The5ers’ First Level?
Pick one or two pair per day with the highest probability that fit my trading plan.
- How is trading for the5ers different from trading by yourself?
The5ers help me trade more discipline with its max drawdown rule, and The5ers help me grow faster.
- What would you recommend to someone who is just starting with us?
Focus on training your trading plan and consistently implement it in your trading activity.
- Share online resources that were/are significant in your trading development.
My trading mentor: Michael (YouTube channel: storehouse analytics)
👉 If you want to receive an invitation to our live webinars, trading ideas, trading strategy, and high-quality forex articles, sign up for our Newsletter.
👉 Click here to check our funding programs.
Follow us: 👉YouTube 👉 Linkedin 👉 Instagram 👉 Twitter 👉 TradingView